African Ivory Essen e.V. Germany
Opening Africa to the World
African Ivory Essen is a German registered Organisation. It has its office in Kreuzeskirchstr. 8 in Essen Germany. African Ivory has been in existence since 2012 but was registered in 2016.
With its registration as a Non-Governmental and Non-Profit Organisation, it has the following goals:
- To help in the integration of Africans and other Migrants into the life and culture of their host country, Germany; especially those living in NRW
- To go the whole steps of this integration which include: helping them in the acquisition of the German Language, offering them the opportunity for professional training and integrating them into the German Labor Market
- To help families in the arduous challenges of bringing up their children in the country
- To offer seminars to Migrants on the law, culture, and life in Germany
- To serve as a bridge between the nation Germany and the continent of Africa
- To promote the cultures of Africa
- To help in the empowerment of women, men, youths, and children
- To help in the fight against illegal migration through the creation of awareness of the dangers of, and offering alternatives to illegal immigration.
To create an environment of trust and empowerment between Migrant Africans and their host country, Germany.
We believe that communication between cultures and values are very essential in understanding the activities of humans. We hope to contribute to building an atmosphere of peace, trust, and freedom among people of different races living in one country.
We promote Community Development and peaceful coexistence. We work in close cooperation with the State NRW and the city of Essen and other Organisations in building bridges between the state and migrant persons and groups.